Fox News (International News)
· Venezuela: Plane that disappeared in '08 found
Venezuelan authorities say the undersea wreckage of a small plane that disappeared five years ago with 14 people aboard has been found.
· Vatican moves John Paul II a step closer to sainthood
Pope John Paul II has moved a step closer to sainthood.
· Magnitude-5.7 quake shakes central Chile
A magnitude-5.7 earthquake shook central Chile on Wednesday, causing buildings to sway in the capital but apparently causing no major damage.
· Tropical Storm Barry forms off Mexican coast
Tropical Storm Barry formed off Mexico's Gulf Coast on Wednesday, prompting Mexican authorities to ready hundreds of shelters.
· Bus falls into river in Peru, killing at least 30
Police in central Peru say a bus veered off a highway and fell into a river, leaving at least 30 people dead and nine missing.
· UK banking commission calls for better standards
British bankers could soon be facing harsher penalties for behaving badly.
· Syrian exiles get taste of home: Beloved ice cream
For Syrians, no visit to Damascus' Old City is complete without a stop at a more than century-old ice cream parlor in its main souq where you can watch them make their distinctive desert by pounding it into shape with giant wooden mallets, then enjoy a bowl of it sprinkled with pistachios.
· Syria infiltrators, Jordan military clash, 1 dead
Jordan's military says infiltrators from Syria have clashed with Jordanian soldiers near the border.
· Militants kill 6 soldiers in northwest Pakistan
A senior police official says militants attacked a military convoy with rocket-propelled grenades and other heavy weapons in northwest Pakistan, killing six soldiers.
· Group: Exclude Chad troops from UN force in Mali
A network of human rights groups on Wednesday criticized plans to include Chadian troops in a new U.N.