Latest World News• Wave of car bombs kills at least 95 in Iraq - USA Today
A wave of attacks killed at least 95 people in Shiite and Sunni areas of Iraq on Monday, officials said, pushing the death toll over the past week to more than 240 and extending one of the most sustained bouts of sectarian violence the country has seen in years.
Added: May 21st, 2013 5:11 AM | Share your opinion!
• Europe's Recession Sparks Grass-Roots Political Push - Wall Street Journal
Rather than tuning out a political system plagued by allegations of cronyism, secrecy and embezzlement, many Spaniards are turning to grass-roots activism.
Added: May 21st, 2013 5:10 AM | Share your opinion!
• Hezbollah in big Syria battle, Obama 'concerned' - Reuters
Lebanese Hezbollah guerrillas have fought their biggest battle yet for Syria's beleaguered president, prompting international alarm that the civil war may spread and an urgent call for restraint from the United States.
Added: May 21st, 2013 5:08 AM | Share your opinion!
• Egypt pours armored forces into Sinai - Times of Israel
Egyptian officials say dozens of military and police armored vehicles have crossed into Sinai, beefing up the security presence in the volatile peninsula five days after suspected militants kidnapped six policemen and a border guard there.
Added: May 21st, 2013 4:47 AM | Share your opinion!
• Chinese hackers who breached Google gained access to sensitive data, U.S. officials say - Washington Post
Chinese hackers who breached Google's servers several years ago gained access to a sensitive database with years' worth of information about U.S. surveillance targets, according to current and former government officials.
Added: May 21st, 2013 4:38 AM | Share your opinion!
Earlier World News• North Korea Fires Missiles
• Syria conflict: Fierce battle for key town of Qusair
• S.Korea deploys Israeli missile on border with North
• Iran dispatches warship to shadow Gulf exercises
• Al-Qaeda's Syrian wing takes over the oilfields once belonging to Assad
• Egypt 'suffering worst economic crisis since 1930s'
• Russia knows exactly what the fuss is about
• French president signs gay marriage into law
• Report: Russia sends Assad 'ship killing missile'
• Experiment Brings Human Cloning One Step Closer
• Obama: U.S. preserves diplomatic, military options on Syria
• Russia sends at least 12 warships to Syria
• Al-Qaeda militants 'planned to blow up US and French embassies in Egypt'
• Series of Blasts Kill at Least 33 Across Iraq
• Powerful Blast Hits Afghan Capital
• Scientists Report First Success in Cloning Human Stem Cells
• Eurozone Recession Is Now Longest in Currency Bloc
• Worst of Euro-Zone Crisis Not Yet Over
• Man brought back to life after being clinically dead for 40 minutes
• U.S. oil boom leaves OPEC sidelined from demand growth
• In talks with Netanyahu, Putin urges restraint on Syria
• On Syrian missiles, Netanyahu may be too late
• Brotherhood sowing subversion in Gulf states
• US says it will boycott anti-nuke meetings chaired by Iran
• Saudi Arabia to punish men for converting woman to Christianity