• Brexit will bring four types of market distress: portfolio manager
The U.K. is facing a hard Brexit and that will bring four types of market distress, a portfolio manager said.
• Florida authorities prep for Xi Jinping's visit
Chinese President Xi Jinping will not be staying at President Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort during a two-day summit in Florida next month, NBC News reports.
• This former Angry Birds team wants to make learning games fun again
Lightneer is tackling the educational mobile games space with lessons learned from building the Angry Birds franchise.
• Asia markets shrug off Trump concerns to climb higher
Asia markets were higher as investors shrugged off the disappointment from the Trump health-care flop.
• Trump to roll back Obama-era climate actions, power plant emissions rule
The president will sign an executive order on Tuesday to scale back Barack Obama's efforts to fight climate change.
• Red Bull heir enjoys jet-set life 4 years after hit-and-run
The prosecution of Red Bull heir Vorayuth "Boss" Yoovidhya, however, has been delayed for close to five years.
• China can deploy warplanes on artificial islands any time: Think tank
China appears to have completed construction of infrastructure on artificial islands it has built in the South China Sea.
• This Indian woman is shattering the glass ceiling for celebrity pay
21-year-old PV Sindhu has become India's second-highest paid sports celebrity for endorsements.
• Turkish trader in Iran sanctions case adds lawyer close to Trump in legal team
Turkish trader charged for violating U.S. sanctions on Iran added lawyer close to President Trump to his legal team, the New York Times reported.
• IEA's Sadamori says Asia will lead global demand growth in 2017
The oil market is re-balancing but high inventories and robust U.S. output is offsetting an OPEC output cut and Asian demand growth.
• Op-ed: Dollar tests uptrend despite health-care bill failure
A ramping up of Trump campaign policies in legislative action will again act as a bullish factor on the dollar index.
• As US weighs tightening visa program, Asia stands to benefit
Chinese students are increasingly turning to Asia as H-1B visas for U.S. employment become hard to win.
• North Korea tests rocket engine: US officials
U.S. officials believe North Korea's latest test could be part of its program to develop an intercontinental ballistic missile.
• Here's how the Trump effect is shaking up one tech IPO
Elevate Credit's upcoming IPO will force investors to consider how serious President Trump is about rolling back financial regulations.
• Trump son-in-law met executives of sanctioned Russian bank; will testify
A Russian bank under Western economic sanctions disclosed on Monday that its executives had met Jared Kushner.
• Nunes defends his visit to the White House
Nunes visited the White House the day before announcing he had intelligence information, raising a lot of questions on Capitol Hill.
• Cramer Remix: The real reason Facebook didnât buy Snap
Jim Cramer reveals his take on why Facebook didnât pursue an takeover of the Snapchat maker more aggressively.
• This could entice buyers to jump into stocks this week
The first quarter comes to an end this week, and that could bring in buyers looking for bargains in some of the beaten-down sectors.
• Trades to make as the Dow continues 8-day slide
As the stock market closed mostly lower on Monday, the "Fast Money" traders discuss where they are finding opportunity.
• US cybersecurity policy has 'a real deterrence failure,' Endgame CEO Nate Fick says
Jim Cramer spoke with Endgame CEO Nate Fick for his take on the cybersecurity landscape.