• McKay Coppins On Paul Ryan, White House Media Coverage, And Tucker Carlson
Staff writer at The Atlantic, McKay Coppins, joins the Federalist Radio Hour to discuss his recent reporting on the House GOP bill, President Trump, and Tucker Carlson.
• Fox News Signs Mollie Hemingway As A Contributor
Fox News has added The Federalist's Mollie Hemingway to its roster of contributors.
• United Benefit Holders Aren’t The Only Ones Who Should Stop Wearing Leggings On Flights
Americans have developed a bad habit of dressing like slobs while flying, and it’s high time we experience some national shame over this.
• Political Islam Is Today’s Anti-American ‘Long March Through The Institutions’
Political Islam implies a constitutional order fundamentally incompatible with the U.S. Constitution and the ‘constitution of liberty’ that is the foundation of the American way of life.
• 3 Non-Stupid Strategies For Republicans To Reverse Their Obamacare Fail
Enacting these policies would put Democrats in a huge political bind, similar to President Trump co-opting some of their issues in his campaign.
• Does Gorsuch’s Respect For Precedent Mean He Will Never Strike Roe?
Should pro-lifers who voted for the president because he promised to nominate a judge who would overturn Roe worry it won't happen?
• Nicholas Kristof’s Birth Control Advice Hurts Women And Demeans The Poor
If I, a ‘grandmotherly,’ post-abortive woman, could speak to Kristof’s 17-year-old girl, I would tell her this: If you are being coerced, abused, molested, or raped, I can get help for you.
• Despite Stunning Visuals, ‘Life’ Just Isn’t Scary Enough
This is essentially a slasher movie in space. And despite its talented cast and eye-popping effects, 'Life' doesn't offer much substance beneath the sizzle.
• Liberal Fascism Is What Happens Once People Think God Is Dead
Clearly, there is nothing secular about progressivism. Look under the veneer of pseudo-scientific language, and you’re left staring at a fanatically religious mindset.
• Here’s Every Single Senate Democrat Demanding That SCOTUS Nominees Get A Vote
Will these senators follow their own demands and vote on Neil Gorsuch? After all, only a few months ago they insisted senators must #DoYourJob.
• How Stylist Services Like Stitch Fix Steal Your Style Identity
In giving a stranger the power to pick out your clothing and create your style, are you not giving away the keys to your identity? For me, the answer is yes.
• See If You Can Spot What’s Problematic In This Girl’s Instagram Posts
A viral Instagram hoax is once again making the rounds on social media in an obnoxious attempt to raise awareness of alcoholism. But what it really does it trivialize the problem.
• ‘Horizon Zero Dawn’ Has Robot Dinosaurs, And That’s All You Need To Know
‘Horizon Zero Dawn’ isn’t a paradigm shift for a genre that could use some new ideas. But it doesn’t have to be.
• Eating Brains Shows Reza Aslan Doesn’t Have Any, Or A Chest
When a scholar and author is caught on camera eating human brains with a Hindu cult, it's not just a shock to convention. It's an insult to conscience.
• 4 Landmark Cases Asian-Americans Brought That Helped Shape Our Nation
If The Slants’ suit prevails in the Supreme Court, it could benefit other entities such as the Washington Redskins, who are likewise fighting for their constitutional right to free speech.
• Failure Of Health Care Bill Is An Indictment Of GOP Leadership
AHCA failure is a failure for the president, but it's much more a failure for House leadership and Paul Ryan. They had seven years to prepare for this moment, and they failed to do so sufficiently.
• Podcast: The Death Of Expertise And The Campaign Against Established Knowledge
Tom Nichlos joins this episode of Federalist Radio to examine how our rejection of experts is a stepping stone to a failing democratic society.
• In Aftermath Of Brutal High School Rape, Parents Speak Out Against Illegal Immigration
'We have become second class citizens. . . If we do something we face consequences, but illegals under the sanctuary city policies, they don't.'
• This Week In Weird Twitter, Volume 93
Belle came in, yawning, and sat down at the table. She was curious what the evening held in store.
• The GOP Health Care Bill Falls Into The Obamacare Trap
The Republican health care bill would bring immediate pain for future gain—a recipe that promises to satisfy no one, just like Obamacare.