BBC (International News)
• Trump praises China's Xi over handling of North Korea
The US president said he believed China's leader was "trying very hard" to end the escalating crisis.
• Macedonia parliament stormed by protesters in Skopje
Fights broke out after an ethnic Albanian was elected as parliamentary speaker.
• Venezuela opposition leader denounces 'savage repression'
Henrique Capriles says only early general elections can put an end to the current political crisis.
• Arkansas executes Kenneth Williams, fourth man in a week
The ordained Christian minister was put to death despite a plea for mercy from his victim's daughter.
• Gold Darth Vader mask goes on sale in Japan
The solid gold head has been valued at $1.4m (£1.1m).
• Montenegro to ratify joining Nato as Russia bans wine imports
Parliament is to approve the move as a displeased Russia bans wine imports from the Balkan state.
• France election: Teenagers protest at candidates Macron and Le Pen
Riot police clash with protesters in a western city as tension rises in the presidential race.
• German parliament moves to partially ban the burka
Right-wing parties want Germany to emulate a French ban on wearing burkas in public places.
• Syria war: Israel Patriot missile downs 'target' over Golan
The intercept came hours after Israel reportedly launched a missile at a military site near Damascus.
• Trump 'backs down' in new short-term spending bill
Congress is set to vote on a short-term spending bill to avert a government shutdown for one week.
• Passenger dragged off United Airlines plane wins settlement
Dr David Dao will be paid an undisclosed sum after being violently dragged off a United flight.
• TED 2017: UK 'Iron Man' demonstrates flying suit
British inventor says the project is just a bit of fun and safer than a motorbike.
• UK's May seizes on Merkel Brexit comments
The prime minister says the German chancellor's stance shows why her party needs to win the election.
• Russia opposition leader Alexei Navalny attacked with "brilliant green" dye
Alexei Navalny, who has been agitating against the government, tweeted that it "hurt like hell".
• Can 60-year-olds still run a cool business?
Dare Jennings, founder of the 1980s Australian surf wear brand Mambo, tells the BBC how he's keeping his cool in business.
• A charity providing sex services for disabled people
A charity in Taiwan has volunteers who provide sexual "help" for a small number of disabled people.
• The woman running 40 marathons in 40 days
Mina Guli is attempting to complete a gruelling 1,600km (1,000 miles) feat across six continents.
• How did Tom Hardy prove himself a good citizen?
7 days quiz: How did Tom Hardy prove himself a good citizen?
• Is Trump threatening the US wilderness?
President Trump signs an executive order calling for hundreds of National Monuments to be reassessed.
• Fake war! North Korea and a history of dummy weapons
North Korea is accused of parading fake weapons in its most recent show of military might. It's nothing new.