BBC (U.S. News)
• Jared Kushner to be questioned over alleged Trump-Russia ties
The president's aide, Jared Kushner, offered to speak to the Senate committee, says the White House.
• White US army veteran charged over black man's murder
Police say the US army veteran, accused of stabbing a black man to death, had a hatred for black people.
• US parents sue to call baby girl Allah
State officials have refused to issue the 22-month old with a birth certificate.
• New Jersey couple sues to raze house over creepy letters
The couple say they are being threatened by anonymous letters from a stalker called "The Watcher".
• American Airlines tie up partnership with China Southern
The deal will allow the US carrier to tap into China's growing aviation market.
• 'Swirl face' sexual offender in Vancouver after release
Christopher Neil has served time in two countries for sexual offences and child porn possession.
• Man's surname deemed 'too offensive' for car number plate
A Canadian with the last name of "Grabher" was told he could not keep his personalised licence plate.
• Oakland Raiders to Las Vegas: Relocation approved by NFL club owners
The Oakland Raiders will be the first NFL team to play in Las Vegas after their relocation is approved by rival club owners.
• McDonald's worker, 94, says she will never leave
The great-grandmother still serves breakfast twice a week to her loyal customers in Indiana.
• 'Condemned' South Korean dogs find sanctuary in the US
Campaigners say the rescued dogs would otherwise have ended up being consumed by humans.
• Shailene Woodley reaches deal to avoid jail over pipeline protest
Shailene Woodley agrees a plea deal after being arrested over a Dakota Access pipeline protest.
• 'Bond King' Bill Gross settles Pimco feud for $81m
Star bond trader ends "family disagreement" with his former firm in $81m (£65m) settlement.
• Solid gold coin worth $4m stolen from Berlin museum
The "big maple leaf" coin, which shows Queen Elizabeth II, weighs 100kg and is made of pure gold.
• United Airlines caught up in leggings row
Two girls travelling on a pass for employees' guests were barred from a flight for wearing leggings.
• Canada to legalise marijuana 'by 2018'
The federal government is set to table legislation next month to legalise the drug, say reports.
• Showing off my scars
US beauty queen Victoria Graham has Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS) but isn't afraid to show her scars.
• Building no bridges
A near-miss at the United States' tallest dam is only the beginning of America's infrastructure woes. So why has Trump promised an infrastructure "second to none"?
• Power of No
Three dozen men stopped President Trump's health bill. Who are they, and what power do they have?
The Secretary of State's talk of "interim zones of stability" leaves reporters scratching their heads.
• Gone girls
Social media claims 14 girls have recently disappeared from DC. The truth is more complicated.