Sky News (International News)
• Trump: Chance of 'major conflict' with N Korea
Donald Trump has said there is a chance of a "major, major conflict" with North Korea.
• Arkansas executes fourth inmate in eight days
Arkansas has executed Kenneth Williams, the fourth inmate it has put to death in eight days.
• Protesters attack MPs in Macedonia's parliament
Dozens of protesters, some wearing masks, broke through a police cordon and forced their way into Macedonia's parliament building, attacking politicians following a months-long deadlock to form a new government.
• United settles with passenger dragged off plane
United Airlines has reached a settlement with a Kentucky doctor who was filmed being dragged forcibly from a flight in Chicago.
• Israel's Patriot missile hits 'drone' from Syria
Israel has shot down an incoming projectile from Syria over the Golan Heights, as tension between the two countries escalates.
• Brit IS suspect held in Turkey spoke to Sky News
A Briton suspected of being an Islamic State militant spoke to Sky News last month and said living under the terror group's command was like being in "a prison".
• Russian warship sinks after freighter crash
A Russian warship has sunk after colliding with a freighter in the Black Sea off the Turkish coast.
• Google shrugs off boycott as profits surge
Google's parent company Alphabet shrugged off pressure over online hate videos as it posted a 29% rise in quarterly profits.
• Trump orders review of national monuments
Donald Trump has ordered a review of the protected status of several national monuments to "end another egregious abuse of federal power".
• China and Europe in talks about moon base
The European Space Agency and China are discussing a potential collaboration for a human base on the moon.