UK Sky News
• Anti-terror barriers to protect Windsor guards
Security at Windsor Castle is being stepped up for Changing of the Guard in the wake of the Westminster terror attack.
• Masood's mum: I have shed many tears for victims
The mother of Westminster killer Khalid Masood says she has cried for the victims of the "horrendous" attack.
• Half of young mums skip meals for their kids
Around 50% of young mothers go without meals in order to make sure their children have enough, a study has found.
• Goodbye? Adele says she may never tour again
She may have sold tens of millions of albums and filled arenas around the world, but Adele says she may never tour again.
• Plans to cut prescriptions for 'low-value' items
Gluten-free foods, travel vaccinations and omega-3 supplements may no longer be available on prescription under major NHS cost-cutting plans.
• 'Hundreds' of jihadi fighters back in UK
UK authorities are facing an increased terror threat from battle-hardened fighters returning from Mosul and other conflict zones in Iraq and Syria.
• Corbyn 'almost as unpopular as Trump'
Jeremy Corbyn is almost as unpopular as Donald Trump among the British public, according to pollsters GfK.
• New high-tech £1 coin to edge out old pound
The new 12-sided £1 coin will enter circulation on Tuesday, replacing the old round version after 30 years.
• What you need to know about the new pound
As the Royal Mint introduces a new £1 coin to tackle forgeries, here are 10 things we know about the pound.
• Man arrested after girl dies in hit-and-run
A man has been arrested in connection with a hit and run in which a four-year-old girl died.