Worthy Christian News » Antisemitic Protests Erupt Around the World

christian news

Worthy Christian News » Antisemitic Protests Erupt Around the World

JERUSALEM (Worthy News)– Anti-Semitic rallies took place all across the world stretching as far south as Chile, and as far north as Japan.  Protests took place all across major European cities and throughout the United States as Israel continues to destroy Hamas' infrastructure in the Gaza Strip.

As antisemitism rises around the world, Bible scholars point to the fulfillment of prophecy by Jeremiah, "'As the LORD lives who brought up the people of Israel out of the north country and out of all the countries where he had driven them.' For I will bring them back to their own land that I gave to their fathers.  "Behold, I am sending for many fishers, declares the LORD, and they shall catch them. And afterward I will send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain and every hill, and out of the clefts of the rocks." [Jeremiah 16:15-16]

Related News on the Internet

London's pro-Palestine rally was a disgusting anti-Semitic spectacle – UK Spectator
Thousands of anti-Semites have today succeeded in bringing central London to an almost total standstill.

'Gas the Jews!': European anti-Semitism during the Gaza crisis – Vox
Since the outbreak of fighting between Israel and Hamas in Gaza, there's been a wave of street-level demonstrations rallying against the war. These protestors are generally highly critical of Israel and blame it for the current round of violence, but the vast majority want an end to the violence and are demanding it peacefully.

Berlin Bans Anti-Semitic Slogan at Gaza Protests – ABC News
Berlin authorities say they've banned pro-Gaza protesters from chanting an anti-Semitic slogan and are investigating a sermon by a radical imam who called on Muslims to kill Jews.

Series of pro-Palestinian protests held in European cities – EuroNews
Several pro-Palestinian demonstrations have been held in European cities, in protest against Israel’s military actions in Gaza.

In London, up to 15,000 demonstrators took part in a march from Downing Street to the Israeli embassy.

In Brussels, some 2,000 people also took to the streets in solidarity with Palestinians in Gaza. The demonstration there was not authorised but the police did not try to prevent it and no violence was reported.

Pro-Palestinian Protests, Propaganda Reach Japan – Arutz Sheva
Some 500 people on Monday staged a silent protest in Tokyo against the bloodshed in Gaza, the biggest such gathering in the Japanese capital since the violence began early this month, organizers told AFP.

Massive pro-Palestinian rally takes Vienna – Jerusalem Post
Thousands of protestors chanted "Israeli terror" on Sunday in Vienna, Austria, marching between the Hofburg Palace and Rathaus Town Hall against Israel's operation in Gaza.

Anti-Israel protests go viral – and violent – in U.S. and Europe – Ha'aretz
Fallout from the hostilities between Israel and Hamas is spreading across Europe and the United States. Protests about the conflict have flared up, much like they did during past battles, increasingly turning confrontational, notably in the United States, Israel’s staunchest ally.

Houston taken by surprise at pro-Palestinian rally – Times of Israel
Approximately 900 pro-Palestinian protestors stood on one of Houston’s busiest roads Sunday to protest the conflict in Gaza and Israel during Operation Protective Edge.

Thousands march in pro-Palestinian protests in Chile – Al Arabiya
About 5,000 demonstrators against Israel's military strikes in Gaza held a protest Saturday in the Chilean capital, home to a sizable Palestinian community.

16 arrested in Nazareth protests against IDF action in Gaza – Ynet News
Thousands of Palestinians took to the streets in Nazareth Monday in protest against the IDF's military actions in the Gaza Strip. 16 were arrested after hundreds emerged from the angery crowd to throw rocks at police forces.

Anti-Jewish leaflets found on cars in Chicago – Chicago Tribune
According to residents in the area, the leaflets made threats to Jewish people in connection with the conflict in Gaza which began on July 8. The leaflets threaten violence if Israel does not pull out of Gaza, according to residents and police.

Copyright 1999-2014 Worthy News. All rights reserved.

Fair Use Notice:This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

13 Comments on this post.

• David Hawley
    22 July 2014 at 8:00 am - Reply

Apparently, using women and children as weapons works.

• Brian Otero
    22 July 2014 at 12:02 pm - Reply

Evil is becoming more emboldened around the world. Here in America corporations like Chase are handing out "questionnaires" to their employees asking if they are in support of the homosexual lifestyle, to single out those who do not support the sin of homosexuality for reprisal; perhaps questionnaires should also be given to ask if their employees hate Christians or Jews too (because we do worship the same God after all: the one true living God: the God of the living), and perhaps at the border that should be a question to ask anyone entering countries with Christian and Jewish populations, that is if those governments are interested in protecting their Christian and Jewish populations. The god of this world mentioned in 2 Corinthians 4:4, Satan, is intensifying his attacks as his wrath grows greater, because he knows that he has a short time (Revelation 12:12).

I pray for us all in these trying times, my brethren, that God bless us with the strength to endure the tribulations approaching us, confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God (Acts 14:22) in the blessed name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

• Joe
      22 July 2014 at 7:58 pm - Reply

Amen – Brian'

• dean staples
        23 July 2014 at 5:57 am -

Thanks BRIAN for telling me about CHASE MORGAN bank..I just realized my credit card is drawn on CHASE so I am cancelling it today…THANK you once again BRIAN.

• Anonymous
      22 July 2014 at 10:31 pm - Reply

Well said!

• DL
    22 July 2014 at 12:28 pm - Reply

I am grieved, but I'm not shocked. The Bible clearly teaches that all the nations of the earth will come against Jerusalem. Zechariah 12:1, "The burden of the word of the LORD concerning Israel. Thus declares the LORD who stretches out the heavens, lays the foundation of the earth, and forms the spirit of man within him, 2 'Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah. 3 'It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples;
    all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.…

And then there is Joel 3:2, "I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land."

Of course the world hates Israel. It's because the whole world is under the sway of the evil one. (1John 5:19). But Israel is God's land, and whether people like it, understand it, or believe it, God chose Israel, and He's not done with it. Jeremiah 31:35 "Thus says the LORD, Who gives the sun for light by day And the fixed order of the moon and the stars for light by night, Who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar; The LORD of hosts is His name: 36 "If this fixed order departs From before Me," declares the LORD, "Then the offspring of Israel also will cease From being a nation before Me forever."

And then there is the promise of Amos 9:14 "Also I will restore the captivity of My people Israel, And they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them; They will also plant vineyards and drink their wine, And make gardens and eat their fruit. 15 "I will also plant them on their land, And they will not again be rooted out from their land Which I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

God says Israel is their land — the Jews — and I believe Him. All of His promises are yes and Amen. Hundreds of fulfilled prophecies prove there is a God, and He is the God of the Bible. Those who come against Israel will pay a heavy price… and not from the Jews but from God. Genesis 12:1 "The LORD had said to Abram, 'Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you. 2 'I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. 3 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

• Kindal
      22 July 2014 at 10:57 pm - Reply

Yes…it is happening, its hard to watch. We must stand by Israel. Never waver. God is watching and He will remember those who cared for His beloved people and country.

• Robert Prince
      23 July 2014 at 4:33 am - Reply

"I Preach JESUS"! The Apostle Paul, said this. Please pray for Israel everyday!! God will save the whole house of Israel, in (One) Day!!!! God is redirecting Hama's Rockets!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord! God said I will not forsake my "People", Israel, I GOD will do your Fighting, Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Richard O. Mann
    22 July 2014 at 10:00 pm - Reply

It is time for all the Jews to go home. It will get increasingly worse on the Jews of Europe, and other parts of the world as the days go forth. God is calling them back to Israel, and they will go, either because they want to, or to escape the hunters.

• David
    22 July 2014 at 10:13 pm - Reply

I second it.

• Anonymous
      22 July 2014 at 11:31 pm - Reply

Thank you for sharing truth.

• Shamayn Kennedy
    22 July 2014 at 11:49 pm - Reply

Satan is stirring the pot

• Anonymous
    2 August 2014 at 12:53 pm - Reply

I am an American jew.. I have never believed the jews in Israel had a sole right to inhabit the state of Israel and I support the right of anyone who was/is born there to live there peacefully with full rights as a citizen of Israel. This includes the displaced Palestines. Why must we fight?

• Make us your homepage

What is Worthy News?

Worthy News is an independent Christian news agency which reports news not covered by other outlets, on key developments in a rapidly changing world. Worthy News reaches both Christians and non-Christians around the globe and strives to be balanced and make a difference in these strategic times.

Worthy News. Reliable-Trustworthy-Cutting Edge