· Michael Barrymore to get damages over rape and murder arrestPosted on Friday August 18, 2017The 65-year-old was detained ten years ago on suspicion of the rape and murder of Stuart Lubbock.
· Aamer Anwar heard mother screaming for children in Barcelona attackPosted on Friday August 18, 2017Glasgow University rector Aamer Anwar was caught up in the aftermath of the "horrific" terrorist attack in Barcelona.
· Mother wins MoD apology over 'Snatch' Land Rover deathPosted on Friday August 18, 2017After a 12-year legal battle, Sue Smith finds justice for her son who died in a Snatch Land Rover in Iraq.
· M6 motorway in Birmingham disrupted after serious crashPosted on Friday August 18, 2017Two patients are being treated after the crash between a lorry, van and three cars in Birmingham.
· Visits to UK rise amid fall in poundPosted on Friday August 18, 2017The numbers visiting from overseas increased by 7% in June but British residents' trips abroad also rose.
· Calories in popular foods must be cut, say health officialsPosted on Thursday August 17, 2017Health officials target pizzas, burgers and ready meals to help tackle child obesity in government drive.
· Meera Dalal suicide: Mum wants action over daughter's deathPosted on Friday August 18, 2017An inquest heard that Meera Dalal took her own life after being abused by her ex-boyfriend.
· Barcelona attack: Theresa May says the UK stands with SpainPosted on Friday August 18, 2017Theresa May expresses solidarity with Spain after a van ploughs into pedestrians, killing 13.
· Goodwin Sands 'treasure trove' Dutch shipwreck excavatedPosted on Friday August 18, 2017The vessel was carrying coins and silver ingots when it sank on Goodwin Sands in 1740.
· Man charged with kidnapping child in NottinghamPosted on Friday August 18, 2017The 36-year-old has also been charged with assault, indecent exposure and breach of a court order.