Worthy Christian News » Revival Breaking Out in Islamic Countries

christian news

Worthy Christian News » Revival Breaking Out in Islamic Countries

Revival Breaking Out in Islamic Countries

islamic-states
Wednesday, July 30, 2014 (3:43 am) | Worthy News / World News

WASHINGTON D.C. (Worthy News)– A revival is taking place in the Islamic world as between two and seven million former Muslims have converted to Christianity, World Magazine reported.

If you spend any time keeping up with the news, you know that radical Islam is a significant and destructive force in the world. David Garrison, does not disagree with that assessment, but he says it’s only part of the story. There is also a revival in the Muslim world, Garrison says. He believes between 2 and 7 million former Muslims have converted to Christianity in the past two decades, and he has impressive research to back up his claim. He documents his findings in his book A Wind in the House of Islam.

Can you give us some specific examples of that happening?  The striking thing about what we discovered was that there are movements of Muslims to Christ, and by that I mean not just individuals, but movements of at least 1,000 within a community who have been baptized or 100 churches planted over the last two decades. We’re seeing, currently, 69 of these movements that have just been formed in the last two decades that are moving … from one end of the Muslim world to the other, so from West Africa to Indonesia and everywhere in between.

I suppose one of the most striking examples is what’s happening in Iran today. We’re seeing that the Ayatollah Khomeini’s proving to be the greatest evangelist in the history of Iran because so many people are voting with their feet and they’re turning away from Islam and they’re walking toward really, all sorts of things. It’s not exclusively to Christianity, but certainly tens of thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands of Iranians in the last few decades have come to faith in Jesus Christ and followed him in baptism. — Source

Copyright 1999-2014 Worthy News. All rights reserved.

Fair Use Notice:This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

29 Comments on this post.

• Kimberly Lynn Goff
    30 July 2014 at 5:43 am - Reply

Amen Thank ya Jesus !!!

• Matseko Tshego
    30 July 2014 at 5:52 am - Reply

Jesus is around the coner!

• Jonathan Gardiner
    30 July 2014 at 7:01 am - Reply

Praise the Lord. This is very encouraging.

• Danny
    30 July 2014 at 9:38 am - Reply

Yes Jesus is Lord. He loves everybody and He would deliver our brothers who are willing to call on him

• fresnojoe
    30 July 2014 at 11:12 am - Reply

Thank You LORD Jesus~!
    Bless You Abba Father~!
    Holy Spirit Of The Living God Continue To Blow Your Breath Of Life Over These Lands And Peoples

In Jesus' Name I Pray
    I Love You LORD
    Amen~!

• Jonathan Gardiner
      30 July 2014 at 12:08 pm - Reply

Amen.

• WorldGoneCrazy
    30 July 2014 at 4:35 pm - Reply

God sometimes works His Good through evil.

• Chan John
    31 July 2014 at 12:16 am - Reply

Perhaps real PEACE will reign….soon.

• Agape Ministries in Christ International
    31 July 2014 at 6:20 pm - Reply

Amen!

• wandakate
    31 July 2014 at 7:30 pm - Reply

Let's pray that they are doing this for a good worthy purpose and not for harm or evil. I do believe that a great end time revival will take place and many souls will t urn to the one and only true living GOD of heaven and earth before JESUS returns. If you agree with that, I would like to know about it. Leave your comments on this post, thanks and blessings and shalom…WK

• deniseandros
      1 August 2014 at 6:16 am - Reply

Hi Wandakate,
      I don't believe that we will enjoy some great endtime revival. I believe that we will instead see a great increase in apostasy. However, I do believe that we are witnessing Yeshua gathering His end time church, His one flock, the "one new man," consisting of Jews and Gentiles, the ones who keep the Commandments, and the Feasts, and who faithfully follow Yeshua. If you look closely this is already happening. Remember, Yeshua said that only a remnant will be saved. That doesn't sound like revival. Enjoy the Lord's Sabbath, beginning at sundown.
      Shalom Everyone!

• wandakate
        1 August 2014 at 11:09 am -

Denise: Hey I guess I was hoping that people would wake up before it too late. The end time church in my opinion will consist of people who "obey" the LORD. Many mainstream Christians say that all of the laws were done away with at the cross when CHRIST died. They don't think they are relevant for this day and age. They will tell you that the 10 Commandments still apply and that we are to try to obey them but they leave out the 4th one. WHY? Because it's not convenient for them to observe it. They have better things to do with their time than honor that commandment.

However, JESUS did say, "if you love me, keep my commandments". He didn't say just keep some of them, or just keep those that will fit nice and snug into your lifestyles, no, he said "keep them all". So, people have that issue facing them. Even though things seem right to us, they are wrong in GOD's sight.
        You may well be correct and we will have to wait and see. I do believe that the true followers will be with the LORD. Many who claim to be Christians are still headed down the wide road. Most seem happy just being fair-weather Christians. The LORD said that he will spit them out of his mouth. He doesn't want them if they are just "lukewarm". It seems to be all or nothing with GOD.

• Lloyd Gardner
        3 August 2014 at 12:48 am -

Hi Deniseandros. In your comment you really are agreeing that an end time revival will take place among a remnant of His people. How else can we account for the prayer of Jesus in John 17 where He prayed that we would be one even as He and the Father are one that the world may know that He sent me. Or how about the prophetic statement of Paul in Ephesians speaking of the church, the bride of Christ said, "He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish" (v. 27). Or how about the promise of Jesus that the gates of hell will not prevail against the church (Matt. 16:18). Yes, there will be a great apostasy but at the same time a holy remnant will arise in the midst of tribulation and trouble. We need to pray for a restored church.

• wandakate
        4 August 2014 at 9:37 am -

Lloyd, yes that is what I was thinking as well. We see a great apostasy right now with Kenneth Copeland and James Robison, along with Joel Osteen, Jeff Prince, John Hagee and others, but on the other hand we also are hearing about many Muslims that are having visions and dreams about all things Christian. Some claim to have seen JESUS in dreams and others testify that they are hearing from Him. That in itself is a revival, and I actually do believe that we will see more people come to the knowledge of the truth as time goes on. Word spreads and when I get out the truth I feel that there are people out there that are touched by it. It's a real blessing to be able to use this forum and others to spread the word and the truth on different subjects etc. Perhaps millions are deceived b/c they have been taught lies and they go by traditions that are false. GOD's holidays and our holidays are not the same. They believe once they are saved they are always saved and can't ever lose their salvation. There are many ways they are in the dark from a spiritual standpoint.
        Denise may come to realize that there will be a great awakening after all, she just hasn't noticed it yet. Bless…WK

• deniseandros
        4 August 2014 at 9:42 pm -

The scriptures are clear, "Many are called but few are chosen." "Broad is the gate and wide is the path that leads to destruction." "Narrow is the path that leads to life, and few find it." " Though the children of Israel be like the sands of the sea, only a remnant will be saved"
        As for scriptures that speak of the end of days specifically, they clearly speak about a great "falling away," not a revival.
        As for the bride, which by the way is ALL ISRAEL, both Jews, and grafted in Gentiles, she being without spot or wrinkle, this is a direct result of the finished work of Yeshua, it does not indicate the size. Remember, we are only speaking about those who are living in the end times. There are many more from ages past who are added to the finale number.
        Personally, I often pray, asking Yeshua to increase the size of the remnant, and to please pour out a double portion of His Spirit. There is nothing more gratifying than having the privilege of sharing the gospel and having someone respond with excitement. I find that that doesn't happen too often.
        Sadly, I see the world becoming more corrupt. I wish that I were more optimistic.

• wandakate
        5 August 2014 at 9:45 am -

DENISE: Your most recent comment makes sense. It does talk about the falling away. And at that time there certainly will be fewer people. Also about you not being more positive or optimistic I have always believed there is a thin line between being negative and telling the truth. The truth in my opinion is much better, even though it's not what most people want to hear. The truth is the truth and the truth will set you free. I would rather know it than an out and out lie. Sometimes the truth hurts. Sometimes the future of what is going to happen is not pleasant to the ears, but nonetheless the truth. Many people are finding the truth and coming out of the Catholic Churches, and Muslims are having dreams and visions that are leading them to the truth. But I do believe in a remnant, I also believe in the wide road which is where most people are and the narrow road where there are fewer people. I know the Bible tells us that the ones who persevere to the very end will be saved. I do not believe in once saved-always saved as the Bible does tell us that we can fall away, we can become luke warm and be of the world. We can lose our salvation. I also believe we will be tried, tested, go through part of the tribulation in order to be sanctified and justified and found worthy. And finally I believe we are saved by GOD's grace but we are judged by our works/deeds James told us that faith without works was dead. We don't work to earn our salvation but once we are in fact saved then the good works for GOD will follow. We are to be as fruitful as possible, even though as you say not many will accept or listen as they are mostly just grounded in worldly things and tradition. If you agree or disagree that is fine, comments are welcome…WK

• Jonathan Gardiner
        5 August 2014 at 4:41 pm -

WK,

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
        And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
        I and my Father are one. John 10:27-30.(KJV).

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life; he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.
        And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die, Believest thou this? John 11:25-26.(KJV).

Who is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory. Ephesians 1:13-14. (KJV).

And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, by whom ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Ephesians 4:30. (KJV).

For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good and sinneth not. Ecclesiastes 7:20.(JKV).

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
        If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. 1 John.1:9-10.(KJV).

I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake. 1 John 2:12.(KJV).

For which cause I also suffer these things; nevertheless, I am not ashamed; for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. 2 Timothy 1:12. (KJV).

Please point out in the Holy Scriptures where a "true child" of God , can loose his/her salvation.

Love,
        Jonathan

• wandakate
        5 August 2014 at 10:49 pm -

Hey Jonathan, I just read your comment but it's late here 11:34pm. I will try to find what I have read before in the Holy Bible ( It will be from the King James version). I am packing and cleaning up tomorrow as I will be moving on Friday to another area, but I will certainly try to get to it, perhaps tomorrow night I will have time. But I have read where our name can be blotted out of GOD's Book of Life. There are many lukewarm Christians, many have fallen away, and I also read where JESUS said if we were lukewarm he would spew us out of His mouth. He wanted nothing to do with lukewarm Christians. Revelation also tells us that "only" the ones who persevere to the end will be saved, so apparently even though we have been saved, if we do not persevere to the end we will not be in the Kingdom of GOD. Many will strive to be there and they won't be. It also says that in that day many will say LORD, LORD, but it will only be open to the ones who did the will of the FATHER. All of that is just right off the top of my hat without even opening up the Bible I have at all. I will do my best but it will take some time as I am not sure exactly where to find what I want to send you. Blessings between now and then. WK

• wandakate
        11 August 2014 at 8:32 pm -

Jonathan: I have moved and gotten settled in and now have time to write back and try to answer your latest question. Can a true child of GOD lose their salvation? Yes, absolutely according to Hebrews 10: 26-30. I will type it here for those who might be reading this and don't have their Bibles handy.
        FOR IF WE SIN WILFULLY AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH, THERE REMAINS NO MORE SACRIFICE FOR SINS, BUT A CERTAIN FEAR OF JUDGMENT AND FIERY INDIGNATION, WHICH SHALL DEVOUR THE ADVERSARIES (GOD haters).

There is another passage but I'm not sure where at the moment…JESUS said if we were "lukewarm" He would spew us out of His mouth. In other words he wouldn't have anything to do with us. We are also to "obey". We are to become like little children to enter the Kingdom of GOD. And in Revelation it says we "must" persevere to the end. If a person got saved sometime in their life but entered the time of the Antichrist and the tribulation and somehow fell away and decided to take the mark of the beast in order to buy or sell then that person also would lose their salvation. We are not ONCE SAVED-ALWAYS SAVED. We are capable of falling away. We are capable of backsliding and becoming lukewarm. We can't love the LORD and be truly saved and not keep His commandments. JESUS did say, "IF you love me, keep my Commandments". If as some say it's impossible to keep the Commandments (all 10 of them) then why would He say that? Also, why would He tell us to REMEMBER the Sabbath Day (the 4th Commandment) if He wanted us to forget it and keep any day that we wanted to keep? Worshiping GOD 7 days a week is well and good but He specified a "certain day" in which we were to lay aside and rest from our labors and worship. Often wonder why people don't do that? Wasn't it the Emperor Constantine that changed the original day to Sunday? I think it was. The moral laws of GOD never changed in GOD's eyes, it was man who changed the times and laws to suit himself. Food for thought.

• deniseandros
        12 August 2014 at 6:20 am -

Hi wandakate,
        Excellent reply! I often worry because I have sinned since being "saved." In fact, I'm not even certain of the exact day that I was saved on, as my coming to faith was not a single event but a process. I pray that GOD will have mercy on me because any sin carries with it the death penalty. As a sinner, I choose to continue to press on repenting as I go and continue praying that the Lord will sustain me in the process. I rely on the promise of GOD to purify me by fire i.e., tribulation.

• Jonathan Gardiner
        12 August 2014 at 5:13 pm -

Wandaakate,

Trust that you find great comfort and peace at your new location.

Reading your response reminded me of these words of Jesus to Peter, that still apply to us this very moment.
        And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding? Matthew 15:16 KJV.
        Secondly I will share as I am inspired to by the Spirit of God and let the Spirit do the convincing.

I am also aware of these words also.
        Now the Spirit speak expressly that, in the latter times, some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of [demons]. 1 Timothy 4:1. KJV. Praise God for His faithfulness by sending His Spirit to be with us and help us who accept His Son Jesus Christ.

Thirdly I didn't asked the question" can a true child of GOD lose their salvation"?

This is what I said." Please point out in the Holy Scriptures where a true child of God, can loose his/her salvation".

The scripture you refer to about lukewarm is found in Revelation 3:16.
        So, then, because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth, KJV.
        We can find great comfort and assurance for the words and actions of Jesus toward Peter, after he (Peter) denied Him thrice.
        But go your way, tell his disciples, and Peter, that he goeth before you into Galilee; there ye see him, as he said unto you. Mark 16:7. KJV.

People who are depending on their own strength and good work to get them to heaven they will received a major shock in their lives upon that day of reckoning.

Love and Peace!

• wandakate
        12 August 2014 at 7:23 pm -

JONATHAN: There certainly is no misunderstanding here. I DO NOT depend on my strength (for I am weak and He is strong). I also don't depend on my works for my salvation or to get me to the Kingdom of GOD. We are first saved and once we're saved the works/deeds will follow. We are to keep His commandments, and He told us to do so. James said, "FAITH without WORKS is dead. We are saved by grace as I mentioned before, BUT we will be judged by our works. Rev.22:12, And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. And verse 14, Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter into the gates into the city. Judged by our works, that's what it says.
        You are going to believe what you believe and I will do the same, apparently we won't be seeing eye to eye on this topic, so we must agree to disagree. I just go by what the Bible says, and our works are needed, even commanded and required. The truth will set us free. I'm at peace. Thanks for the well wishes.

• Jonathan Gardiner
        13 August 2014 at 5:23 am -

Wandakate,

If I tell you how much that I love and appreciate you ,you may not believe it.
        May the Spirit of our awesome God and Savior continue to enlighten us that we may continue to encourage the weak.

Remain strong in the faith of God.

Much grace, love, peace,joy and truth.

Jonathan

P.S. What is you thought of this man. He is professing to be a Christian and a pastor, believed Jesus is coming back, believe that he will never die and will live to see Jesus return; But don't believe Jesus had die and arisen from the grave?

• wandakate
        13 August 2014 at 8:25 am -

JANATHAN; How nice that we ended on a good note. Praise the LORD for that, as some of these discussions lead to sour feelings. I wasn't expecting to hear again from you, especially with a question. I can only voice an opinion about the man in question as I am NOT the judge. JESUS was appointed by the FATHER to judge all things and He is the only rightful judge. With that being said…
        In my opinion, the man has a big spiritual issue. The only way to the FATHER is through the SON. According to scripture JESUS did go to the cross, He was laid in a borrowed tomb and He remained there for 3 days and 3 nights. Then on the 3rd day He arose. He appeared to over 500 people before He ascended into the heavens. He was with the disciples as He left the earth right in front of their very eyes and went up in bodily form and disappeared into the clouds and they were left there in amazement gazing upward as he disappeared. He went back where He came from to GOD the FATHER. To not believe is to not know, to not trust, and to not have the basis foundation of the Christian faith. He can't go to the Kingdom of GOD without believing on the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. He MUST believe that JESUS was born to the virgin Mary, that he lived His short life, and that He was crucified and that He rose from the dead and ascended into the heavens. He's not saved after all, he just thinks he is and is thus deceived.

I will add this to this comment just so other readers may learn some truth while I am freely able to write on this forum. Upon years of research on the scriptures I have discovered that what we have known as Easter is actually Passover. JESUS celebrated Passover. We however celebrate a manmade holiday called Easter which has nothing more than Pagan roots. We added the Easter bunny and the eggs, but that's all from a Pagan fertility goddess. The fact is…
        John tells us that CHRIST died the week of Passover as He had the Passover meal with His disciples. There were I discovered, actually two Sabbaths that week. Any annual holy day was considered to be a Sabbath (day of rest). The week CHRIST died had an annual High Holy day Sabbath and a regular Saturday Sabbath in it. According to the book of John CHRIST died the day before the High Holy Day Sabbath which was the preparation day for the HHDS. John called it a special Sabbath. That particular week it fell on a Thursday. On Wednesday JESUS was nailed to the cross, and because the Sabbath day was the next day (Thursday), they were in a hurry to get the 3 bodies down and buried as it was against custom for them to remain on the crosses on the Sabbath. Keep in mind that GOD's timing is not like our man-made time. A day started at dark and ended at dark, thus they had to be down from the crosses by dark on Wednesday which was the preparation for the annual Sabbath High Holy Day.

JESUS therefore died at approximately 3pm on a Wednesday and was taken down before sunset. They were in such a hurry to get all that done that they broke the legs of the two thieves that were on each side of JESUS but since JESUS was already dead, His legs were not broken. He was removed and prepared and laid in the tomb from Wednesday (late afternoon) until before sunrise on Sunday morning. He had told His disciples that He would remain in the depth of the earth (tomb) for 3 days and 3 nights. Wednesday until Sunday would be that amount of time (a literal 72 hours). He compared His time to Jonah as Jonah was in the belly of the whale for 3 days and 3 nights. When the 2 women went to the tomb very early on Sunday morning BEFORE the sun came up JESUS had already risen from the dead. He was gone (praise GOD). He was immortal, as we are not immortal, we are subject to death and He was not.

So, with that, how on earth could we not believe? We celebrate a manmade unholy Good Friday and a manmade unholy Easter. Hope people realize this and consider the facts. When we know the truth, the truth will set us free. We are NOT to celebrate pagan holidays and claim to be Christians at the same time, as they have absolutely nothing to do with each other. amen

• Jonathan Gardiner
        13 August 2014 at 11:58 am -

WK,
        Amen! Reading your response does bring the Bible alive and make me burst up in laughter of joy as I do when reading the holy Scriptures it self.
        Jesus once asked Peter (I think) a question, and Jesus replied , you judge correctly.

The things written in the Bible are written for our learning , comfort and assurance that what make's it better than anything this world has to offer. Not knowing and believing what it says ,one doing themselves a great disservice/harm. Praise God you're not one of these people.

Until the Spirit bids us to speak, let's keep faith, hope and love alive!

Jonathan

P.S. Our Lord Jesus, wouldn't called you and I foolish.

• Jonathan Gardiner
      1 August 2014 at 9:32 am - Reply

Amen! Let the people praise thee, O God; let all people praise thee.
      Oh, let the nations be glad and sing for joy; for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah.
      Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee.
      Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us.
      God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him. Psalms 67:3-7. KJV.

Love and Peace!

• fresnojoe
      1 August 2014 at 10:58 am - Reply

Hallelujah~!

"Rejoice evermore."

"Pray without ceasing."

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

• wandakate
    13 August 2014 at 8:33 pm - Reply

Jonathan: Hi, just checked my computer and there was your reply. Must say I'm overjoyed that you said the Bible came alive with what I wrote. Were you aware of what I told you about Easter/Passover or did you just learn something new? Also, what do you think about "once saved-always saved"? I am interested in knowing. Will look for your reply. Also, did you know that we celebrate the wrong holidays? Every holiday we celebrate has Pagan and Heathen roots and JESUS told us in the scriptures not to have ANYTHING to do with the traditions and customs of those people. Do people realize that JESUS was not born on December 25th? Do they realize that Halloween is wicked, sinful and the holiday of the demons? It's Satan time of year. I have done extensive studies on all of them only to find out things that even I never knew. I don't celebrate them anymore as JESUS wouldn't either. I was raised with all of them and even raised my two daughters with them unfortunately, but no more. When we know the truth, the truth will set us free and we will strive to focus on things that are godly, not things that are of this world. We are to be in the world, but not of the world. Please answer the questions for me about Easter and once saved-always saved, and last, did you know that we celebrate the wrong holidays? 3 questions, Thanks Jonathan.

• Jonathan Gardiner
      14 August 2014 at 7:48 am - Reply

WK,

I have planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase. I Corinthians 3:1. KJV.
      Now! What that have to do with any of the questions you asked? The Spirit will reveal/give understanding to them that are lacking. Praise God for the manifestation of His word.

Yes, I was aware of those holidays/days etc.

The things you make mention of reminded me of what I had read in the holy Scriptures'.

" What do you think about " once saved-always saved" I am interested in knowing". Disappointed
      that you asked me that but praise God for His true and faithful words.
      I think and believe what the infallible word of God says.
      My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
      My Father, who gave them to me, is greater than all, and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one. John 10:26-30. KJV.
      (2) In whom ye also trusted, after ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also after ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise, Ephesians 1:13. KJV.
      (3) They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us; but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. 1 John 2:19. KJV.

When I think of the earlier words of our Lord Jesus in John 10:28. I think of my/our beloved sister.
      Mariam Yahia Ibrahim.

Finally, you mention about your extensive studies. Congratulations! I love and appreciate you even more. I just making preparation to do that, but I praise God for His Holy Spirit.

Remain a fruitful branch of our Lord Jesus.

Grace, truth, love, joy and peace!

Jonathan

Make us your homepage

What is Worthy News?

Worthy News is an independent Christian news agency which reports news not covered by other outlets, on key developments in a rapidly changing world. Worthy News reaches both Christians and non-Christians around the globe and strives to be balanced and make a difference in these strategic times.

Worthy News. Reliable-Trustworthy-Cutting Edge