Trump Halts Funds To WHO


By Stefan J. Bos, Special Correspondent Worthy News  

(Worthy News) – U.S. President Donald Trump said Tuesday he is halting payments to the World Health Organization (WHO) over its role in the coronavirus pandemic. “The WHO pushed China’s misinformation about the virus,” he told reporters at the White House.

He said his administration is reviewing the WHO’s handling of the coronavirus outbreak. Trump’s announcement came as a setback for the WHO as the United States is its biggest donor. 

“Last year, it was $452 million, and China paid $42 million,” Trump said earlier.

His decision to halt funding comes amid an ongoing standoff between President Trump and the WHO Director-General, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus. “Please do not politicize this virus,” Tedros said in fiery remarks last week after Trump already suggested cutting payments.

“If you want to be exploited and if you want to have many more body bags, then you do it. If you don’t want many more body bags, then you refrain from politicizing it,” Tedros stressed.

10
people are currently praying.

💡 Did you know? One of the best ways you can support Worthy News is by simply leaving a comment and sharing this article.

📢 Social media algorithms push content further when there’s more engagement — so every 👍 like, 💬 comment, and 🔄 share helps more people discover the truth. 🙌

Latest Worthy News

U.S. Removes Highly Enriched Uranium From Venezuela in Secret Nuclear Security Mission
Netanyahu, Trump Discuss Iran War Options as Tensions Rise After UAE Nuclear Plant Drone Strike
Franklin Graham Says ‘God Did A Miracle’ In Belarus After Largest Evangelical Rally In Nation’s History
WHO Declares Congo-Uganda Ebola Outbreak International Emergency After 80 Deaths
Hungary’s PM Magyar Opens Orbán’s Former Luxury Office Complex To Public (Worthy News In-Depth)
Israel Targets Hamas Leader In Gaza Airstrike Amid Fragile Ceasefire
Suspected Islamist Militants Attack Nigerian School; Dozens Of Students Missing
Federal Court Blocks Texas Border Security Law, Abbott To Appeal
U.S. Announces 45-Day Extension of Lebanon Ceasefire as Hezbollah Fighting Continues Along Israel’s Northern Border
Copyright 1999-2026 Worthy News. All rights reserved.

If you are interested in articles produced by Worthy News, please check out our FREE sydication service available to churches or online Christian ministries. To find out more, visit Worthy Plugins.

Worthy Christian News