Worthy Christian News » US News » Indictment of Benghazi Suspect Debunks White House Version of Events
WASHINGTON, D.C. (Worthy News)– The indictment of Ahmed Abu Khatallah, a suspect arrested in Libya earlier this month for the killing of a U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and thee other Americans, details a calculated attack on the U.S. Diplomatic mission and the CIA annex in Benghazi. This contradicts the Obama Administration’s version of a ‘spontaneous’ riot took place on September 11 due to a anti-Muslim YouTube video.
But with the capture of Khatallah in June, the Justice Department is characterizing Benghazi not as the impromptu work of a mob but as a conspiracy hatched by terrorists who had infiltrated the port city in eastern Libya.
The unsealed June 26 indictment, coinciding with Khatallah’s U.S. District Court appearance in Washington, states that the grand jury does not know when the conspiracy began. It says Khatallah “did knowingly and intentionally conspire and agree with other conspirators, known and unknown to provide material support and resources to terrorists, that is personnel including himself and others.”
The indictment says Khatallah intended the material support and resources “to be used in preparation for and in carrying out” the attacks that killed the ambassador, his aide and two ex-Navy SEALs protecting a CIA base that came under precision mortar attack. — Source
(Photo: Four Americans who died in Benghazi: Christopher Stevens, U.S. Ambassador to Libya, Glen Doherty, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods)