Worthy Christian News » Christian » Digital Angel months ahead of schedule
by George Whitten
Wouldn't life be grand if you didn't have to worry about being robbed? What if you didn't have to worry about losing your money? Or that there would be no more fraud which in turn would cause the things you buy to be cheaper? What about the drug trade, if it could be absolutely regulated with an absence of cash but at the same time be controlled? Think about the tax revenue of a trade that is absolutely regulated. This is the answer to the drug problems. What if counterfeiting could be ended? What about the ability to have only the registered person of a specific firearm be able to fire that particular firearm? Wouldn't it be great if every kid could be tracked? The end of kidnapping. The end of missing people. What about criminals? Every criminal could be tracked and monitored and could be totally linked to any crime. What if the military could know for a fact who was alive or dead on the battlefield and what condition they were in? Think of the amount of lives that could be saved. What about tracking the medical progress of any individual? Wouldn't it be great if someone has a heart attack and instantaneously a 911 call is issued and the ambulance is summoned immediately? What about the ability to track poultry and beef so that contamination could be tracked all the way back to the farm? Do you think this is too good to be true? Digital Angel technology is months ahead of schedule. Will this be the solution to the world's problems?
What is a Digital Angel? 1 Digital Angel is a trademarked technology of Applied Digital Solutions. The technology incorporates every aspect of the digital world. A miniature sensor device, which is smaller than a grain of rice, is equipped with a tiny antenna. The device is powered electromechanically through the movement of muscles. This device captures and wirelessly transmits vital data by the user such as body temperature and pulse rates, which is relayed to an internet-integrated ground station. Using GPS (Global Positioning Satellite) technology the wearer of the sensor device can be tracked within feet of their actual position on the earth. Because the system is integrated into the internet, information about the wearer of the device could be monitored from any desktop or notebook connected to the internet. Digital Angel technology was first scheduled to be prototyped by the end of the year, but because of rapid progress on the technology it will be prototyped in October in an invitation-only event in New York City.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark [charagma; from Greek charax meaning to stake down into or "stick into"] in their right hand, or in their foreheads....Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six (Rev. 13:16-18)
Did the prophet foresee a hypodermic needle injecting something under the skin?
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. (Rev. 14:9-11)
Is Digital Angel technology the answer to the world's problems or merely the climax moment of humanity, as we know it? Are you still in the valley of decision? 2 The parable of the 10 virgins is an example of the church that is awaiting the coming of the bridegroom, but only 5 of the virgins were prepared. 3 Each of the virgins were waiting for the coming of the bridegroom, each thinking they were part of the bride but in actuality only 5 were prepared. The parable of the ten virgins is a message to those people who believe they are part of the church, not to the unsaved. The lost are not expecting the second coming of the Lord Jesus and scoff at the idea of his return. 4 This is an ominous warning to those living in unrighteousness at the coming of the antichrist, the door is shut to them. 5 Are you part of the elect? Today is the day of decision!!! From the Digital Angel website: "The key message right now is this: Digital AngelÂ® isn't a blue-sky technology. This is real. Digital AngelÂ® breakthrough technology is here. It's live!"
1. Digital Angel Press Release.
2. Joel 3:14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.
3. Matthew 25:1-13 Â¶ Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
4. 2 Peter 3:3 Â¶ Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
5. 2 Thessalonians 2:8-12 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Copyright 2000, George Whitten, Worthy News.