Kentucky school shooting leaves 2 students dead, 18 others injured, officials say
(Worthy News) – A student opened fire Tuesday at Marshall County High School in Benton, Ky., killing two fellow students and injuring 18 others, officials said, in a shooting that caused panic and anguish in the school and across the community.
During an evening news conference, Kentucky State Police Commissioner Richard Sanders said the suspect, a 15-year-old boy, was in custody and would be charged with two counts of murder and several counts of attempted murder.
Authorities were seen escorting a handcuffed boy away from the scene earlier in the day. Details on a possible motive were unclear. [ Source: Fox News (Read More…) ]
đĄ Did you know? One of the best ways you can support Worthy News is by simply leaving a comment and sharing this article.
đą Social media algorithms push content further when thereâs more engagement â so every đ like, đŹ comment, and đ share helps more people discover the truth. đ
