by Jordan Hilger, Worthy News Correspondent
(Worthy News) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu promised Monday to disclose more information culled from Iran nuclear facilities by Mossad operatives in 2018, saying the evidence will “be more proof that Iran has lied all the time” about its nuclear program.
Speaking at a ceremony honoring IDF reserve soldiers at Beit Hanassi, the Israeli presidential residence, Netanyahu elaborated that the 2015 nuclear agreement finally fractured by Iran on the same day was fatally flawed from the beginning, based as it was on a lack of understanding regarding the scope of Iran’s nuclear ambitions.
“We proved that the entire nuclear agreement with Iran is based on one big lie. Now even Iran admits it,” Netanyahu said, underlining the Iranian decision to exceed its 661-pound uranium stockpile limit as reported by the UN International Atomic Energy Agency on Monday, which he said constituted a “significant step” towards the attainment of a nuclear weapon.
Reports of the February 2018 Mossad raid on a warehouse in Tehran, in which six Israeli operatives stole a representative swatch of Iran’s nuclear blueprint, reached the ears of the White House in April of last year, prompting Trump to withdraw from the 2015 nuclear accord that had been premised on the assumption Iran had no existing viable path to a nuclear weapon.
The White House echoed Netanyahu’s assessment in a statement from the Press Secretary Monday, which suggestively read that “there is little doubt that even before the deal’s existence, Iran was violating its terms.”
Netanyahu and Trump both expressed the absolute determination of the US and Israel to prevent Iran from attaining a nuclear weapon as the terms of the deal fell apart this week, with Iran set to breach its uranium enrichment quote of 3.76% on July 7th.