U.S. Says It Won’t ‘Lash Out’ After Blaming Iran For Rocket Attack On U.S. Embassy In Baghdad
(Worthy News) – A State Department spokesman has said the United States will hold Iran “responsible” for a rocket barrage on February 22 that targeted the U.S. Embassy in the Iraqi capital.
But it said it won’t “lash out” in response.
Iraq’s army said earlier that there were no casualties when the embassy, within Baghdad’s heavily fortified Green Zone, was targeted by the rockets. [ Source: Radio Free Europe (Read More…) ]
Worthy News reports from a biblical worldview with a commitment to accuracy, transparency, and editorial independence. Learn more about About Worthy News, our Editorial Standards, AI Use Policy, Ownership of Worthy News, News Tips and Corrections, and Worthy News Staff.
đź’ˇ Did you know? One of the best ways you can support Worthy News is by simply leaving a comment and sharing this article.
📢 Social media algorithms push content further when there’s more engagement — so every 👍 like, 💬 comment, and 🔄 share helps more people discover the truth. 🙌
Latest Worthy News
Books by George Whitten
Identity in Messiah Revealed https://identityinmessiah.com
A devotional journey calling believers out of self-doubt and into confident, Kingdom-rooted identity in the Messiah.
The Biblical Fall Feasts Revealed https://biblicalfallfeasts.com
An in-depth look at the Biblical fall feasts and their prophetic significance for believers today.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
