Iranian news reports: Hamas is rebuilding rocket arsenal to fight Israel


by Karen Faulkner, Worthy News Correspondent

gaza rockets israel

(Worthy News) – According to the Iranian Fars News media outlet, the Hamas Palestinian terror group that controls the Gaza Strip is already rebuilding its rocket arsenal in readiness for the next war with Israel, the Jerusalem Post reported Monday. Hamas is sponsored by Iran’s Islamic regime.

Hamas launched a war against Israel on May 10, firing over 4,000 rockets at major Israeli airbases and major cities in 11 days. Iran played a supporting role in the battle, advising on strategy, JPost said. After a ceasefire was called, Hamas publicly thanked Iran for its help.

In a report, Fars News said it was told by Hamas that “the Palestinian resistance has resumed production of missiles with the end of the recent Israeli aggression.”

Fars News further reported that Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar said in a statement Monday: “The option of war against Israel and [due to] discriminatory measures against the Palestinians is still valid, but the Palestinians are not looking for war because it costs money, but it will continue forever. Israel is occupying our lands, displacing our people and continuing to kill.”

Hamas is understood to have around 15,000 rockets and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad has a further supply, JPost said. Hamas rockets are developed from Iranian technology and the terror group has previously also had access to rockets smuggled into Gaza from Iran.

15
people are currently praying.

💡 Did you know? One of the best ways you can support Worthy News is by simply leaving a comment and sharing this article.

📢 Social media algorithms push content further when there’s more engagement — so every 👍 like, 💬 comment, and 🔄 share helps more people discover the truth. 🙌

Latest Worthy News

Massive Hong Kong Tower Fire Sparks Manslaughter Arrests
More Bodies Found After Deadly Floods, Landslides In Indonesia
Poland Resists EU Court Order On Same-Sex Marriage Recognition
Orbán Expected To Visit Moscow For Talks With Putin, But Trip Remains Unconfirmed (Worthy News Focus)
Two National Guardsmen Critically Wounded in Ambush Near White House; Suspect Identified as Afghan Immigrant Who Entered U.S. in 2021
Four Christian Workers Abducted In Pakistan After Seeking Lawful Wages
Trump Claims ‘Real Progress’ On Ending War In Ukraine; Russia Makes ‘Concessions’
Pentagon Investigating US Senator Over ‘Breaches of Military Law’ (Worthy News Focus)
Over 300 Catholic Students Kidnapped In Nigeria As Updated Figures Reveal Worst Attack In Years (Worthy News In-Depth)
Copyright 1999-2025 Worthy News. All rights reserved.

If you are interested in articles produced by Worthy News, please check out our FREE sydication service available to churches or online Christian ministries. To find out more, visit Worthy Plugins.

Worthy Christian News