We march where we want: Jerusalem Day parade to go ahead through Muslim Quarter
(Worthy News) – Israeli leaders vowed Friday that they would not be intimidated by threats of violence from Palestinian terror groups over Sunday’s contentious Jerusalem Day Flag March, which will go ahead as planned through the Old City’s Muslim Quarter as in the past.
“We will hold whatever kind of march we want to in our capital,” said Defense Minister Benny Gantz in a message of warning to Hamas. “You will not threaten our sovereignty.”
Gantz said he believed that there would not be a repeat of the Hamas rocket barrage toward Jerusalem during last year’s march that sparked a bitter 11-day conflict between Israel and terror groups in the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip. [ Source: Times of Israel (Read More…) ]
💡 Did you know? One of the best ways you can support Worthy News is by simply leaving a comment and sharing this article.
📢 Social media algorithms push content further when there’s more engagement — so every 👍 like, 💬 comment, and 🔄 share helps more people discover the truth. 🙌