Sunday, March 4, 2018 | Tag Cloud
, Worthy News
(Worthy News) - Iran will not conduct talks on its ballistic missile program until the US and European countries dismantle their nuclear weapon arsenal, said an Iranian military official on Saturday. Speaking to Iran’s state-run IRNA news agency, the official claimed that the US’ criticism of Tehran’s program was driven by its own failures in the region.
"What Americans say out of desperation with regards to limiting the Islamic Republic of Iran's missile capability is an unattainable dream," said Masoud Jazayeri, Iran’s Deputy Chief of Staff. “If our country's defense capabilities had been affected by some political negotiations and diplomacy, we would not have been in the position we are today.”
Jazayeri also addressed the “Israeli occupation,” and told reporters: “For the Islamic Republic of Iran, Israel is considered illegitimate and occupier of the Palestinian territory and the Holy Quds and Israel is going towards total destruction.” [ Source: Jerusalem Online (Read More...) ]
Copyright 1999-2017 Worthy News. All rights reserved.
Fair Use Notice:This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.