Monday, August 5, 2019 | Tag Cloud
, Nuclear Deal
, White House
, Worthy News
(Worthy News) - Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif on Saturday announced that the Islamic Republic intends to take a “third step” to reduce its commitments under the 2015 nuclear agreement, according to parliamentary news agency ICANA cited by Reuters.
“The third step in reducing commitments to [the nuclear deal] will be implemented in the current situation,” Zarif said, without further clarification of what that might entail.
“We have said that if [the deal] is not completely implemented by others then we will also implement it in the same incomplete manner. And, of course, all of our actions have been within the framework of [the deal],” said Zarif, who had financial sanctions imposed on him by the US on Wednesday, and was reportedly invited to the White House to meet with US President Donald Trump last month. [ Source: Times of Israel (Read More...) ]
Copyright 1999-2019 Worthy News. All rights reserved.
Fair Use Notice:This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.